Not Enough Time

I am too busy taking pictures to be able to post blog entries for the ones I think are interesting. Today was a busy picture taking day. I still have pictures from Yaquina Head Lighthouse (despite the fog and wind), Agate Beach, Yaquina Bay State Park and sunset from the hotel window. There are probably another six or seven blog posts from those, but it is getting late. I will have to post them tomorrow at some point.

Speaking of tomorrow...Tammy and I leave Newport tomorrow morning and head east across the state. Actually, we will head south towards big sand dunes, and then east towards Eugene where we will spend the night. This will be the first half of our move across the state to Bend, where we will spend a couple nights.

Goodnight for now. More pictures from today will be coming tomorrow. At this rate, I will be posting pictures from this trip after I get back home. But all the thumbnail versions of pictures I have taken are online at the moment (the full sized images are not...still 486 of those to upload). You can find the thumbnails for the Orgeon trip here.

No comments: