Snow Day

Back at the beginning of March, a winter storm whipped through Virginia and deposited enough snow to cause things to close. Most of Virginia panics at the mere mention of snow, so even a few inches is enough to close schools, businesses and bring out the "best" drivers ever!

I stayed home on snow day and worked, but it was hard not looking outside the window at the snow. And occasionally, I would see something outside my window that was simple, yet too precious to pass up.

Dark-eyed Junco


Dark-eyed Junco


Dark-eyed Junco


Red-bellied Woodpecker

4 comments:

MaineBirder said...

Awesome photos! When I try working from home, it's hard getting anything done with all the bird activity.

Peggy said...

Loved the junco with the wing spread!

Tammy said...

I really like the wings in photo two.

Unknown said...

Beautiful images Todd. Its been a while since you posted. The incredible details in the outstretched wings is awesome.