A Collection of Critters

A short and sweet post that addresses two concerns: I haven't posted in two weeks, and I have a small collection of animal photos from Yosemite National Park that I want to share.

First up, Western Fence Lizard, found next to the trail up to Inspiration Point.

Western Fence Lizard

The next two were both found along the trail to Sentinel Dome. First Mountain Chickadee in the shadows, and then Yellow-rumped Warbler in the sun,

Mountain Chickadee

Yellow-rumped Warbler

The last two are of a Yellow-bellied Marmot, found at Olmsted Point, who was just as curious about me as I was of it.

Yellow-bellied Marmot

Yellow-bellied Marmot

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow, really cool critters! That marmot sure was photogenic too! Great shots as usual!

Unknown said...

Lovely series of images, the first shot of that lizard my favorite, I also like the way that marmot posed for you...Thomas.